COPEMAR, S.A. in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you:
The personal data linked to this website comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of human persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other legislation and regulations in force regarding data protection.
To control the sent information requested through the contact section of the web; In order to manage the curriculum vitae received, to participate in the selection processes of the entity.
Your data will be retained the necessary time for the proper provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it or any other legal requirement.
The legitimation for the treatment is the consent given, in case of requesting information through the Contact and Employment section.
No data communications will be made to third parties.
International data transfers will not occur.
- Access: right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be stored, the origin of them and if they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- Suppression: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inappropriate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the treatment be stopped.
- Limitation of the Treatment: right to request, in the legal circumstances, that their data not be treated beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanically read, and be able to transmit them to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Jorge Juan Street, 6-28001-Madrid or using the electronic office: https: // sedeagpd. gob.es In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation. For more information: www.agpd.es